How To Recover Deleted Files On Android ?
Sometimes it may happen, you accidentally delete wrong files while deleting multiple files at a time. But no need to worry, You might have heard proverb – Nothing Is Impossible. I am going to prove this proverb true by letting you recover deleted files on android whether your android is rooted or not. In this article I will be explaining easy ways to recover deleted files on both rooted and unrooted android.
There are mainly two reasons of loosing files one is logical damage and another is physical damage. Reasons like virus attack, corruption, mistaken human deletion etc are easily recoverable. Physical Conditions where memory card is burned, broken or water damaged recovering data is tough. In this post I will be explaining on recovering files for data loss under logical reasons. Now when we talk about recovering files we should know that is our phone rooted or not. If you don’t understand what rooting is than your phone must be un-rooted. Recovering files on rooted device is much more easier than devices which are not rooted. If you are using rooted android device than you can directly recover data by using app on your phone but if you are using unrooted device than you can recover files by using free software on laptop. Follow below given simple steps for both rooted and unrooted device to recover deleted files on your android device.
Recover Deleted Files On Android ( Rooted Devices )
Rooted android device lets you perform tasks very easily which are very tough or impossible on non-rooted devices. You can do many great things on rooted device like you can delete pre-installed apps on your android device which are of no use or you can increase RAM of your android phone. For those who wants to recover files on there rooted device, we will be using app Undelete which is available free in Play Store. Download app to recover deleted files on android and follow below given steps by paying proper attention.
1. Download App Undelete from here and install on your device.
2. Using this app is very simple first you have to select location from which you have to recover deleted files it can be internal storage or external.
3. Select the location from which you want your files back and start scan of that location. Scanning can take time up to 2-10 minutes, depending upon memory size and amount of data stored.
4. When scanning will be finished, it will show you all lost data files in categories like music , photos and videos. Select files which you want back and you will find that files back at the place from which it was lost. In this way you can easily recover deleted files on android device which is rooted.
5. This steps may not work sometimes because of your memory problem. Don’t panic, you can also follow below given steps for unrooted devices.
Below are some apps which you can use to recover deleted files on android
Recover Deleted Data on Android (Non-Rooted Devices)
If you don’t know what rooted and non-rooted means than your phone will be most likely non-rooted.
For those who want to recover deleted files on Non-rooted android than it can be done by may software which are available on windows. Among all I will be using Asoftech Data Recovery as it is easy to use. You can easily get back all your files of your unrooted android through this software. Follow below given steps to recover deleted files on android.
1. Download Asoftec Data Recovery from here. After download gets complete connect your phone to laptop/computer and check whether your device is displayed as a drive letter ( for Example, E: ). It is not necessary that you should connect your phone. You can also take out your memory card and connect it via USB Card Reader.
2. After connecting your device properly to laptop, Open Android Data Recovery software on your laptop. In that select drive from which you want to recover deleted files.
3. After selecting drive, You will see all your deleted files there. Select the files which you want to recover and click Recover button to save them back from where it is deleted.
Below are some software which you can use to recover deleted files on android.
If you face any problems to recover deleted files on android than feel free to ask us in comments we will quickly get back to you.