How To Increase RAM On Android Phone
If you are owning an android phone and it is working too much slow than this article about how to increase RAM on android phone is very much useful to you. RAM is the internal memory of your phone which is responsible for speed. If you have the phone with high RAM than it will work fast.
Android is one of the best operating system in the world. Imagine if you have an android phone with low RAM size and it is not allowing you to run multiple apps at a time or If you want to play the high definition games such as grand theft auto , spider man etc. but your phone doesn’t allow you because of low RAM than it may spoil your mood. We will help you to overcome this problem with amazing app called ROEHSOFT RAM Expander. This app makes SWAP file in your SD card which acts as a virtual RAM on your phone.
This app uses part of your SD card as a RAM to increase ram on android phone but for this you must have memory card installed on your android device which is of at least 4 GB. This is the new technology which is known as SWAP technology.
It include the best features like :
- SWAP file RAM expansion up to 4 GB.
- No limit of Swap partition (depends on size of your SD card).
- Widget for PNP SWAP.
- Swapping kernel parameter set.
- Support all Android Device.
This is an amazing app with great features to speed up your android phone. But before all the things you do you must check that your phone’s kernel support SWAP partition or not. After checking you can download apps from given links –
After downloading this apps on your android phone follow these below given steps :
- Follow Guidelines of app for swapping your android device.
- Select the appropriate language.
- Choose optimal option than click SWAP active to create swap partition file and than enable it.
- After completion of all these things activate SWAP on your device.
That’s It ! Now your phone will work more efficiently when you will play games and do multi tasking.