Should You Root Your Android Phone ?
If you are planning to root your android phone than this article is must to read. Rooting is the process which is very risky but if you take care properly than you can do it successfully and enjoy best of android.
I am not writing this article to explain you how to root, nor to suggest you to do rooting or not to do, only reason behind writing this article is to explain you advantages and dis-advantages of rooting android phone. Let me first explain you what exactly rooting is ? Like every other OS Android also has some of its feature restricted from users, Rooting can give us access to those hidden restricted and extremely useful features.
Before rooting you must take backup of whole phone because rooting can completely damage your phone so it is better to take backup so that you can restore your phone. Below are the advantages and disadvantages of the rooting read it carefully.
Disadvantages of Rooting Android Phone:
- First and Foremost thing you should know is rooting immediately voids your phone’s warranty.
- Major disadvantage of Rooting is it can permanently brick your phone – Once your phone is bricked than it is just like the phone without life. It can no longer be used.
- People do rooting in order to increase performance of their phone but sometimes rooting leads to poor performance also.
- After rooting your phone has more danger of having virus as we are making changes in the code of the phones software and change in code can decrease security of phone.
There are not only disadvantages of rooting android phone check out the advantages of rooting android phone below:
Advantages of Rooting Android Phone:
- You can run an app name Superuser which allows you to control other apps having root permissions like Wi-Fi hotspot. You can use your phone as Hotspot without paying any charges for this feature to your service provider.
- When you install any app on the android phone it is installed in internal memory but if your android phone is rooted it has capability to install app into your SD card. You can run big apps and games on rooted device.
- Rooted device can be controlled and modified as per your choice. You can completely change the look and feel of your android phone if your phone is rooted.
- You can also uninstall useless system apps from your android phone.
Rooting has many major disadvantages and advantages you can decide to root your android phone by taking in consideration all above points.