Take Screenshot On Your Device
If you are wandering how you can take screenshot on your device than here I have list of almost all devices and how to take screenshot on them.We need to take the screenshots on our phone , tablets or on PC. Screenshot is nothing but capturing the current window of your device and save it as picture. You can take the screenshots of your device to show your high scores in the game and prove your friends wrong or you need sometimes screenshots to make some sort of computer projects or something which can make explanation of your project much easier.
Here I have the list of devices and how you can take screenshot on those devices check out :
1) How To take Screenshot On Windows PC or Laptop :
- Take Screenshot Of Whole Screen – Press ” PrntScr ” button on your keyboard and than open MS Paint than press ” Ctrl + V “ , now you will be able to see the whole screen so you can save it on your computer.
- Take Screenshot Of Single Window – Press ” Alt + PrntScr ” it will capture the active window on your screen and than you have to open MS Paint and press ” Ctrl + V ” you will see the desired picture of your active window and you can save it to your computer.
- You can also use Snipping Tool to capture the screen but snipping tool is only available in Windows 7 and Windows 8.
2) How To Take Screenshot On Mac or Mac book :
- Command+Shift+3 – Take a screenshot of the screen, and save it as a file on the desktop.
- Command+Shift+4 – then select an area: Take a screenshot of an area and save it as a file on the desktop.
- Command+Shift+4 – then space, then click a window: Take a screenshot of a window and save it as a file on the desktop.
- Command+Control+Shift+3 – Take a screenshot of the screen, and save it to the clipboard.
- Command+Control+Shift+4 – then select an area: Take a screenshot of an area and save it to the clipboard.
- Command+Control+Shift+4 – then space, then click a window: Take a screenshot of a window and save it to the clipboard.
3) How To Take Screenshot On Linux OS :
- As we know linux has many different versions you can try PrntScr button or you can download Ksnap to capture screenshot from here.
4) How To Take Screenshot On Android Phones :
- Android 4.0 or Above – Press Volume down and Power button to take screenshot on Android 4.0 or above.
- Android 2.3 or low – There was no built in feature to capture screenshot in older versions of Android but few mobile companies such as provide this feature such as Samsung. You can take screenshot by pressing power button and home button together or if this doesn’t works for you than try by holding back button and pressing home button. Screenshot will be saved into gallery in your phone.
5) How To Take Screenshot On iOS devices :
- You can take screenshot in the same way in all iOS devices whether you have iPod , iPhone or iPod. Press Home Button and Power Button Together and you will hear the capturing sound and that screenshot you will find in the photos app of your iOS device.
6) How To Take Screenshot On Windows Phone :
- To take screenshot on your Windows Phone press Start Buttonand Power Buttontogether and your screenshot is automatically saved in screenshot album in photos hub.