How to Use Spotify Outside UK and USA ?
Few days back I heard about Spotify from my friend who is living in United States. He told me that it is awesome music streaming service. I thought to give it a try but than I came to know that right now it is only available in USA and UK. I didn’t gave up there, I researched for it a bit and finally after few tries now I can use Spotify in India and In today’s post I am gonna share my way which is 100% working way to use Spotify in any country so that you can also enjoy this amazing music streaming service.
When we open Spotify website, it shows that it is not available in our country and it asks us to put in there our E-mail Address so that they can notify us whenever it is available. Now the first question comes to our mind is why it is not available in our countries. Well I don’t know what is the reason but on searching it on internet I found that it has few copyright issues with other countries. Well it is no more matter of concern to us, as there is a way by which we can easily use spotify outside USA and UK. Obviously we are tricking Spotify by doing this as it is not available in our country yet. So what is the trick we are using to do this ? We are going to use VPN which will trick spotify that we are accessing Spotify from USA. It might sound difficult to you but believe me it is very easy. All you have to do is follow below given tutorial properly and at the end you will be able to use spotify in your country.
Below are the steps which shows how to use spotify on your desktop, we will talk about using Spotify on iOS and Android devices later.
How to Use Spotify From Any Country ?
Before we proceed to tutorial let me first of all give you an overview of tutorial so that it could be easier for you to understand further. We would be using free VPN tool which will change proxy server to USA that means it will trick Spotify as if we are accessing their website from USA. Than we will signup on Spotify and sign in into Spotify App for windows.
Note – I am in India and Spotify is not yet available in India. If you are in other country where spotify is not available than you can also follow these steps and use spotify in your country.
1) Download and Install VPN app named Tunnel Bear on your Windows or Mac from here. There are many other free VPN apps available but this is quite easy to use and reliable app. Once you download it, Sign up for free Tunnel Bear account.
2) Once Tunnel Bear is setup properly, Choose United States as a proxy country and turn it on by clicking on switch. This will let us browse internet as if we are browsing from United States and that’s what we need for using Spotify in our country.
3) Once you see it is connected, open Spotify.com and you will see that it will open Spotify USA and the error which we use to see – “Spotify is not available in your country” is now gone. Now we will login to Spotify using Facebook for that click on “Login” in top right corner of screen.
4) Now sign in there with your Facebook account. It is mandatory to sign in into spotify using Facebook account. Click on blue icon saying “Sign up with Facebook” to do that. After that also check that in your account profile that it is showing US as country. If not click on “Edit Profile” and change country to United States.
5) Now you have Spotify account, so download Spotify app on your Windows or Mac from here and install it. After that Login with facebook and enjoy Spotify in your country.
Once you have done this, you can enjoy Spotify from your country without even VPN service. Yes, you can disconnect tunnel bear now and even uninstall it if you don’t want it.
In this way you can install spotify on your device hassle free and use it from any country outside US and UK. This was all about using spotify on windows pc or Mac computers but what if we want to use Spotify on iPhone or Android devices. Well for that we need to download spotify app on our phone but we won’t be able to do it from countries other that USA and UK. Don’t worry I have got a way to do that too…
How to Use Spotify on iOS device From Any Country ?
1) As Spotify is available in only UK and USA, it would not be available in any other countries App Store so we need to change country of App Store first. To do that follow this guide to change App Store Country. Change your App Store country according to the country of Spotify account means if you have Spotify account of UK than change App Store country to UK and if you have Spotify account of USA than change App Store country to United States.
2) After changing country, simply head over to App Store and search for app Spotify and download it. Once the download is finished, sign in into Spotify App using Facebook and you are no more away from using Spotify on your iPhone from your country. You can now change App Store country to the previous one as it won’t affect Spotify once you are signed in into it.
How to Use Spotify on Android From Any Country ?
1) We can do this in the same way which I explained above for Windows PC. To use spotify outside UK and USA on Android devices is quite simple we would be dealing here with same VPN service provider Tunnel Bear so first of all download Tunnel Bear from Play Store. Once you download it sign up for free tunnel bear account and than turn tunnel bear on by selecting the country of which you have the Spotify account.
2) Now go to Spotify website here and download Spotify app .apk file. Download and install that .apk file of Spotify on your android device. Once its done open spotify app and sign in into it using facebook and Voila, now you will be able to use spotify on your android phone from any country. Once you have done this you can turn off tunnel bear VPN and even uninstall it if you want.
These were the simplest method of using Spotify from any countries outside USA and UK for Windows, Macs, Android and iOS devices. I hope this helps you and you can also enjoy spotify from your country without any restrictions. Do tell me in comments if you know any other ways to use spotify and also tell me how this tutorial goes for you.
Happy Spotifying !